*ALL NANNIES ARE TRUSTLINE REGISTERED
(TrustLine is an ongoing background check)
*ALL NANNIES HAVE CURRENT FIRST AID/ CHILD AND INFANT CPR CERTIFICATIONS
*Add $5/hr for each additional child
*Please call for rates for groups of more than 5 children
*A $2/hr resort fee will be charged to families staying at resorts & hotels, to cover resort tips
*Add $5/hr to base rate for holiday rates
*Holiday rates will be charged for the following dates:
- The placement fee per nanny for all Holiday dates (excluding New Years Eve night and Christmas Day) is $50 for the first session and $5 for each additional session.
- The Placement fee for New Years Eve Night, and Christmas day is $50 per nanny.
2017 Holiday Dates
Memorial Day – May 27th through May 31st
Independence Day – July 1st through July 5th
Labor Day – September 2nd through September 6th
Halloween - October 28 through November 1st
Thanksgiving – November 22nd through November 27th
Christmas/Winter Break December 22nd through January 8th
2018 Holiday Dates
Martin Luther King Weekend - January 12th through January 16th
Valentine's Day/Ski Skate Week/Presidents Day - February 14th through February 25th
Spring Break/Easter Holiday - March 30th through April 13th
Memorial Day - May 25th through 29th
Independence Day - June 29th through July 6th
Labor Day - August 31st through September 4th
*Holiday rates & dates subject to change at managements discretion.
Please Book early during high season to ensure the hours you request
- 1 Hour free childcare given to clients who refer their friends
- Please be considerate of our health and cancel if your child/children are ill
- A travel fee may apply if nannies have to travel more than 30 minutes to destination
- 48hr notice is required when canceling a midweek booking & one week notice is required for weekends and holidays
- 5 hour minimum required for daytime and evening bookings
- $30 Placement fee for first session booked & $5 for each additional.
- We charge an extra $2/hr for clients referred by resorts or hotels.